A property consultant shares his expertise on the real estate world and gives to the client, helping him to select the best property depending on his needs and budget. Consulting involves technical competency, thoughtful analysis and critical inquiry. The consultant serves as a link and helps the client make informed, economically viable choices.
- scan the property market and keep a lookout for both old and new assets
- monitor the performance of their agents and see to it that they are following the legal business practices or not
- be up to date on financial services industry, specifically within the real estate or property management field, new legislation, government policies etc
- develop and maintain effective, productive relationships with legal professionals and also other consultants
- actively participate in projects, manage a team and make sure that deadlines are met
- use their expertise to resolve financially challenged real estate assets by returning them to acceptable standards, thus potentially enhancing property values
- ensure that all the deals comply with insurance, regulator’s guidelines, and environmental requirements